About us | Overview Contact Home
Auditions are open to the public for “Little Shop of Horrors” Wednesday and Thursday evening. More information under the Local News tab.

Cigar Cited As Cause Of Fatal Sioux City Fire

Posted: 02 October, 2012

SIOUX CITY (AP) - Authorities say a discarded cigar is to blame for a deadly fire in Sioux City. Investigators say 71-year-old Delbert Rowse died at a hospital after he was pulled from the basement of the burning home early Saturday. Officials say Rowse was asleep when the sofa he was on was ignited by an improperly discarded cigar. It is Sioux City's second fatal fire this year.



NBA Member 2015